Tuesday 3 September 2013


Love isn't something you can plan,something you do. It's not like setting yourself a target, saying "I want a degree" or "I want a new job". The sure fire way to fail at any relationship is to push for it, when you push, all you do is push people away.
                                          Love is something that happens to you, not something you make happen. Love is like a car accident, you don't get behind the wheel saying "today I'm gonna cause a car crash",but once it happens to you it changes you forever. You're never the same behind the wheel again.
                                                                                                                                Love has hurt me, destroyed me, decimated me, but I have not one regret.I was scarred by it,but those scars are beautiful, they tell my story. I was loved and I loved. Nothing is more liberating,more powerful.
                                                                                                                              So no matter how alone you feel, no matter how badly you want someone to hold you and be with you, never compromise love for a "relationship". A relationship is not love, let love happen to you. Let it come to you. When it does; no matter how long, the wait will have been worth it all.

                                                                 LOVE HAPPENS...BELIEVE IN IT...

No comments:

Post a Comment