Sunday 5 August 2012

Y.O.U

I don't know anything about a lot of things,I have no idea why I keep feeling these things.
I find myself waiting on the edge,I stand here refusing to take the next step.
Even when I do find somebody new,all they are to me is a lesser version of YOU.

Cold nights in summer,the heat goes with the beat of my heart like an ancient drummer.
I'm ashamed of how I feel,because I have no right to feel these things;you're with another.
Everytime I'm with somebody new,when They say they love me;I thunk of YOU.

Words that were said and things done are in the past,it's all over and gone.
I understand that your path is yours,without me;just you and whoever is your one.
Even though you're gone,the only time I have any real happiness is when I think of YOU.

I don't know where you are or what you do,you're like a distant star too far from my view.
I live and laugh,have sex and work but can't love.I do what is expected,barely sleep and think of us when I wake up...No matter how much she loves me,she's just somebody new and she'll never ever be YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment