Saturday 3 August 2013

An open letter to YOU...WOMAN.

Dear woman,

I'm sorry. I'm sorry for every lie ever told to you, every night you were alone when you thought you had someone to hold you. I apologise, for every argument,when all that was needed was a conversation when things were calm. I would like to let you know that you are beautiful,I know any man can say that to you,but I mean YOU. Not your face or body. Your spirit, your essence, your mind,your soul are beautiful. You are a beautiful person, I want you to know this and never forget it, even when you are at your lowest.
                                                                                                                                              Thank you,for the little things you do and did everyday that were and are taken for granted. You make selflessness seem so easy and effortless, you take every step and move with such elegance that you make life easier to get through. For your grace under pressure and your constant faith and support, thank you. For making me better, more focused and for believing in my dreams, no matter how silly I sometimes thought they were. You are appreciated.
                               For your mistakes, for your moments of weakness and decisions that hurt me, you're forgiven. For every time your words cut me deep, for leaving me alone,drowning in my tears and pain;I forgive you. I understand that you are not perfect, I appreciate that and see you, all of you, the good and the bad.

Never ever stop being YOU.

Love Always,
Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment